Triticum vulgaris Lectin (WGA) - Cy5 - 1 mg
- Source: Triticum vulgaris (Wheat germ)
- Activity: 10 µg/ml will agglutinate human erythrocytes nonspecifically.
- Carbohydrate Specificity: N-Acetylglucosamine
- Inhibitory Carbohydrate: Chitin hydrolysate or 500 mM N-Acetylglucosamine
- Mitogenic Activity: Yes
- Divalent Ions Required: None
- Conjugation: Cy5
- Excitation: Maximum at 650 nm
- Emission: Maximum at 670 nm
Storage and Stability:
Store frozen at -20°C in amber vials or covered with foil in appropriate aliquot sizes. Avoid freeze thaw cycles. Can be stored at 2-8°C for short term use.